Monday, March 23, 2015

Steve Wozniak talks Apple's rumored car project, Apple Watch in new interview

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak talks about the Apple Watch, the rumored Apple Car, and more in a new interview.

Wozniak expressed his belief that apps are going to be key to the Apple Watch's success. He also said that, at least at first, he won't be going for the more expensive watch models, opting instead for the Apple Watch Sport, according to Financial Review:

"I'm just not going to buy it for jewellery's sake until I know it's something I'm going to want around me and on me and use every single day continually as a permanent part of my life," he said. "Then maybe I'd consider looking into getting the nicer jewelry version."

Wozniak is also excited by the prospect of Apple building a car. A Tesla owner, Wozniak says that electric cars would be a good area for Apple to explore:

"There are an awful lot of companies right now who are playing with electric cars and there's a lot more playing with self-driving cars, this is the future and it might be huge … there are so many openings here and it is perfect territory for a company like Apple."

You can read the whole interview with Wozniak in at the link below.

Source: Financial Review








No comments:

Post a Comment